Simcracy France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Point sur le nouveau forum

Dim 27 Jan - 20:07 par Gilux

Salut,
Liberticide vous en a parlé tout à l'heure, nous prévoyons de faire un nouveau forum sur la plateforme Simple Machines Forum (SMF), un système qui me plaît particulièrement.

1 - …

Commentaires: 25

Sondage

Pour ou Contre un NAP avec la Pologne !

Embajada Argentina/Argentine Embassy/Ambassade Argentine Vote_lcap100%Embajada Argentina/Argentine Embassy/Ambassade Argentine Vote_rcap 100% [ 13 ]
Embajada Argentina/Argentine Embassy/Ambassade Argentine Vote_lcap0%Embajada Argentina/Argentine Embassy/Ambassade Argentine Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Embajada Argentina/Argentine Embassy/Ambassade Argentine Vote_lcap0%Embajada Argentina/Argentine Embassy/Ambassade Argentine Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total des votes : 13

-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Embajada Argentina/Argentine Embassy/Ambassade Argentine

2 participants

Embajada Argentina/Argentine Embassy/Ambassade Argentine Empty Embajada Argentina/Argentine Embassy/Ambassade Argentine

Message  BatataK Mar 13 Nov - 21:40

Embajada Argentina/Argentine Embassy/Ambassade Argentine Argentinaflag
Embassade du l'Argentine au France

Good day to everyone in France. My nickname is BatataK, je m'appele Facundo au RL. Given the current circunstances, I cannot call myself as the official ambassadeur. Currently I'm the most interested about our countries' interaction in Argentina (beware: it doesn't mean no one else cares about it). And my fellow countrymen are happy with my presence in here. But until we've got an official and organized political institution, we can't have an ambassador. In fact, we can't have an ambassador without having a president. It's just nonsense. But anyway, everyone in our country sees relationship between France and Argentina with good eyes. It could be a good start for both countries.

Diplomatie
Soon, our country will be able to have a president. Until we can have two candidates and if no one takes part against it, I will occupy the charge, only as a formalism. Hoping that Argentina has a good start ingame, we will try to take communication with other countries, as France is the first organized country we're talking to. Considering this as an early part of the beta, we are against every hostile attitude directed from and to our country. We are convinced that every country in the game has really more important things than having a hostile relationship with another. At this point, our country will focus on conquest of some of the richiest regions in our "RL lands", which means, for example, we cannot take a region from our neighbors in early game, even if they are not active.

As a bilateral relationship, we strongly recommend you to have an ambassador in our national forum, and of course, he/she doesn't need to write spanish, as I'm not writing french. The following link will redirect you to Simcracy Argentina's Official Forum.

http://simcracyar.forosactivos.com/

Économie
This is the main focus of Argentina at this stage of the game, given that every country in the world needs an industrial/economic development as soon as possible. As we think the currency is not enough valued by the admin himself, we all must value our products and raw materials (such as Sand, Meat, Grain and, later, Oil). We encourage exchanges between our countries. And therefore, soon we will give you a list of our products on sale. And we hope you to do the same, in order to make our countries take advantage from the exchanges. Exchange could be as formal as the exchange parties want to. I'm talking about contracts inforum or ingame (e.g. ingame articles). Currently this could be too much, but as soon as this game grows, this kind of formalism would be appreciate. I know I would.

cheers
BatataK
BatataK

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Embajada Argentina/Argentine Embassy/Ambassade Argentine Empty Re: Embajada Argentina/Argentine Embassy/Ambassade Argentine

Message  Liberticid Jeu 22 Nov - 20:56

Welcome here ! We all hope have very friendship relations and work together for a better SimWorld !
Liberticid
Liberticid
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas